Thursday, November 5, 2009

Children's Day~at School

I like the Hamburger !! Let wish he Happy Birthday . Wah ! Have so many food ,how can we finish it ? Wish u all happy Children 's Day Last week, my school celebrated children's day .


All the children were very happy.we brought a lot of food , when finish eating just like a piggy.
Ha HA (Just a Joke)!!



Take pic with head master >.<
OMG !!! Do know this is a bod or good news ??
U know why ?My teacher choose my to interview Head master and the directors of SJKC Taman Connaught.First , I'm sooooooo scared!!!!!!!! Luckily, My friend interview with me .

After practice for a while , I'm much better.

I like their shirt
A cool post !

Took the second prize want .

Took the third prize want.

At that day , my school have also idol singing competition. But i just only can interviewthe third prize and the second prize want .It feel sooooooo exciting !!!


A pretty Teacher and a group of pretty girlsssssssss.


When the boy saw teacher and become Crazyyyy!!!!
Pretty Teacher Chew.


My teacher daughter.

Both lovely teacher .

After interview, i go back to my class. I saw all the boy and girls are crazy !!!!!
U know why ???
Because have two pretty teacher come to class and take some picture with them .





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!




My class have people birthday on that day also .So he celebrated birthday at school.




The End, our Class teacher tired also.
So I take a pic for her and her little cute daughter .


No comments: