Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moon cake Festival~at my home




Last two week was Mooncake Festival.
As u can see...
It's different now.
Last time, I remembered.
When i was just a small kid....
During this festival,
everybody will grab a lantern along while visiting people's house.
Now, it seems like mooncake festival turns to a modern-non-lantern festival.
Miss those moment.
Did the future changed the world?
And so did the world changed us?



This year,
I celebrate Mooncake festival at my house ...
Take a look.




Krystle and me


Btw, we had barbeque here...

Crabbyyyyy



A jack uncle busying for his crabby .



this pic is really cute.
I like the crab's pose.
Oh gosh.. Y am i talkin abt crab again and again?


kk.... Dont talk bout crab..

I rares tortoise in my house.
And the fact was i was so damn shocked: " Tortoise? real tortoise??!! "
It was so cute and big.
It looks like a fake one, but it's not.




Krystle love My tortoise.
She said to the turtle:"U are so bigyyyy and cutieeeeee...."




Happy birthday to me, NOT.
HAHA~~ We played candles...



It's a love shape.

The boys are really active with fires...

Wat de.
Just tea drink cover oso burn ar???



They are so happy playing fires la...
had a great time spending together there.



And the picture i adores the most is when this little baby turn out.

Wat do u think he is doin?
He is not angry...
He is smiling, in a different way.
I was like holding my camera and saying: 1...2... smileeeee!
And that's wat i got from him.


Also took some photos with lenglui yan yan and lenglui Krystle.

Muackxxx them.


At last...

This is lenglui aunty Michelle showing off her sexy legs.
OOO~~
Maybe she looks young,
But she is NOT YOUNG.
haha~~ but still lenglui.





Muackxxxx




lenglui aunty Michelle Krystle hugged.



That's all.
The End.
I had a great time there with the mean time forgetting those sad stuff.

No comments: